Skip to main content

International Students

At Corpus we have a long tradition of accepting undergraduates from across the world, and are proud of our diverse student body. We welcome applicants from different educational systems, and have experience in assessing international students from around the world. Being one of the smaller colleges, international students usually find it easy to settle in and make friends here – a crucial part of helping you adjust to UK life.

Who's eligible?

We welcome qualified applicants from all over the world. If you're unsure of what Cambridge looks for, the University web site for international undergraduate applicants will tell you more about entrance requirements for students taking your qualification. 

Funding for international students

Funding is limited but Cambridge University does offer some scholarships for students from particular countries. International offer holders may apply for a Cambridge Trust award, which funds part of the cost of international fees. If you are successful in gaining a Cambridge Trust award but you have a small shortfall in the funds you need, Corpus may be able to help with an additional scholarship of up to £4000 per year depending on your circumstances.

In addition, Corpus has the scholarships listed below:

  • The Girdlers’ Scholarship: this is awarded every third year to a New Zealand citizen who has completed at least eight years of schooling in New Zealand. The value covers the tuition and maintenance costs for some courses at Cambridge. For further details, please contact the Admissions Office. 
  • The Hong Kong Link Scholarship: this award was set up to support the long tradition of scholars from Hong Kong studying at the College. It is awarded to an academically strong student from Hong Kong who applies to study for an undergraduate degree at Corpus Christi College. The scholarship is intended for students who would not normally have the means to study overseas and covers college and tuition fees, plus living expenses for a three-year degree. If you wish to be considered for this award, you should apply for the Prince Philip Scholarship in the normal way.

If you have any questions about joining Corpus as an international student, please contact The Admissions Office.