Image and Filming Requests
Images of Parker manuscripts may now be downloaded in various qualities directly through Parker on the Web. In order to do so, please go here; to learn more about downloading and sharing our images (in Mirador 3), please go here (transcript available here).
Images from Parker on the Web may be used under our Creative Commons licence 4.0 (details here), however this does not cover commercial use including publications and for those permissions please see our charges below and email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Permission requests can normally be processed within ten working days. Original images or digitised microfilm may require additional time.
For any further enquiries about images of Parker manuscripts please contact us at email@example.com.
Reproduction Licensing Charges (per image)
Books: print and eBook
(one country, single language, one edition)
Books: print and eBook
(worldwide, multiple languages, one edition)
|Books: Cover image/ Dust jacket (print and eBook)||£120.00|
|Media Rights, including Filming and Broadcasting||To be negotiated|
|Displays/ Exhibitions||To be negotiated|
REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS FOR REPRODUCTION AND PHOTOGRAPHIC CHARGES
- All fees payable in advance in pounds sterling.
- Payment may be made by debit (Delta, Switch) or credit (Visa, Mastercard) card. There will be a charge of 2.0% levied on credit card payments and all non-UK cards.
- Acknowledgement must be made to The Parker Library, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
- Conditions of use and reproduction must be accepted in writing by the publisher/film-maker.
- Requests must reach the Parker Library at least two weeks before the date by which permission is required. Some requests may take up to four weeks.
- All orders are accepted at the discretion of the Librarian.
- All prices are subject to V.A.T. and postage and packing (if applicable).
Filming in the Library
Requests to film in the Parker Library should be addressed to the Sub-Librarian. All film requests need to be approved by the College Governing Body so should be submitted at least three months before the desired date. Please send your request to:
The Parker Library
Corpus Christi College