Cambridge Lifelong Learning 2017
Sunday 27 August – Saturday 9 September 2017
This residential summer school will give lifelong learners the extraordinary opportunity to experience something of Cambridge student life in the context of a programme specifically designed for adult learners from around the world.
Choose to attend the full two-week programme, or opt to attend for just one week (Sunday 27 August – Saturday 2 September, or Sunday 3 September – Saturday 9 September).
More information on the courses offered, social programme, accommodation and meals, costs and how to apply can be found in the download section.
Course Programmes & Applications
- An Architectural History of Cambridge University
- The British Empire in the nineteenth century
- Literatures of travel and exploration in Britain, 1610-1876
- A thousand years of the British monarchy, 1066-2017
- Cambridge Scientists and Explorers, 17th Century to the present day
- The History of Art in Cambridge Collections
- Jane Austen’s Accomplishments
- The Lives of Winston Churchill: from Victorian Britain to end of empire
To have a sense of how the Lifelong Learning Summer School at Corpus is structured, please see the example timetable for 2017.
To apply for the course(s) please complete the application form and return to the Summer School Coordinator.
Please contact the Summer School Coordinator with any questions, or to simply register your interest in this or future programmes.