Image and Filming Requests
The Library holds digital photographs of almost every page of all its manuscripts along with a large collection of microfilms, slides, black and white photographs and negatives. Copies of existing material can normally be supplied within ten working days. Original images or digitised microfilm may require additional time. Please complete the forms available from the links on the right where relevant to your needs and email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving details of type of image required (TIFF or JPEG), the use (i.e. private research or publication) and if the latter, what type of publication (i.e. academic journal, scholarly monograph or popular work).
1-10 images ordered: £5.00 each (supplied via email)
11-50 images ordered: £3.00 each (supplied via WeTransfer)
Small TIFF images (20MB):
£10.00 each (supplied via WeTransfer)
Large TIFF images (40MB):
£20.00 (supplied via WeTransfer)
Reproduction Licencing Charges (per manuscript)
|Books: in text (single language)||£60.00|
|E-book : in text (single language)||£60.00|
|Two or more languages||£120.00|
|Book cover, Dustjacket (single language)||£100.00|
|Two or more languages||£185.00|
|TV (one country / one transmission)||To be negotiated|
|Video (single language)||£60.00|
|Two or more languages||£150.00|
|Website||To be negotiated (from £25.00 upwards)|
|Displays/Exhibitions||To be negotiated|
REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS FOR REPRODUCTION AND PHOTOGRAPHIC CHARGES
- All fees payable in advance in pounds sterling. No photographic material can be supplied on approval.
- Payment may be made by debit (Delta, Switch) or credit (Visa, Mastercard) card. There will be a charge of 2.0 % levied on credit card payments and all non-UK cards.
- Acknowledgement must be made to the Master and Fellows of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
- Conditions of supply and reproduction must be accepted in writing by the publisher/film-maker.
- Photographic requests must reach the Parker Library at least two weeks before the date by which the material is required. Some requests may take up to four weeks.
- All orders are accepted at the discretion of the Librarian.
- All prices are subject to V.A.T. and postage and packing (if applicable).
Filming in the Library
Requests to film in the Parker Library should be addressed to the Sub-Librarians. All film requests need to be approved by the College Governing Body so should be submitted at least three months before the desired date. Please send your request to:
Corpus Christi College