Bonfire night fireworks at Leckhampton






Here are some guidelines on how to approach welfare problems, and a list of useful contacts and resources..

Information on how to deal with all kinds of stress and anxiety issues can be found on the University Counselling Service (UCS) web site. The Counselling service  runs workshops and courses as well as providing one-to-one counselling and it may be helpful to attend one or more of the courses they offer. These are all free of charge.

Many problems can be dealt with by talking to your Tutor or Director of Studies, but if you feel that you have problems that might be best addressed by a series of sessions with a professional counsellor then you are able to make an appointment with the Counselling Service. The UCS is completely confidential and the College is not informed as to who is using the service.

The College also retains the services of a professional counsellor who is available at short notice to speak to you or meet with you. Her phone number can be obtained from your tutor or from the Tutorial Office and again these consultations are completely confidential and free of charge.


Comments are closed.