Leckhampton House was built in 1880 and was originally a privately owned house, Corpus converted the house and it is now the home for our postgraduate community.
The Warden’s Meeting Room is on the first floor of the house and overlooks the beautiful gardens of Leckhampton and the croquet lawn. The meeting room can seat up to 12 guests. Leckhampton is a peaceful venue for any meeting and break out refreshments can be served in the room or taken in the Bar downstairs; in the summer take a cold drink on the patio and enjoy the gardens.
Contact the Conference Office to arrange a visit.